Delta Chat version
‘Watch Inbox folder’, ‘Watch DeltaChat folder’ and ‘Automatic moves to DeltaChat folder’ are enabled, incoming ‘regular’ e-mails that are delivered to the Inbox from an accepted contact should get moved into the ‘DeltaChat’ folder.
The initial e-mail in a thread stays in the Inbox. Subsequent e-mails in the thread get moved to the DeltaChat folder.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Have Show classic emails set to ‘All’.
- Have ‘Watch Inbox/Sent/DeltaChat folder’, ‘Send copy to self’ and ‘Automatic moves to DeltaChat folder’ enabled
- Have a contact accepted from a second e-mail address that you control.
- Start a new e-mail thread from that second address, sent to the e-mail account used by Delta
- Note that the e-mail stays in the Inbox, though appears correctly in the Delta UI <-- this is the buggy bit
- Reply from Delta to the second e-mail address
- Note that the reply gets moved into DeltaChat
- Reply from that second e-mail address
- Note that this reply gets moved into DeltaChat as well
Currently typing this up on PC, so it’s a bit of hassle to move logs around. However, I will do that if this isn’t an obvious repro and something peculiar to my environment.