[closed] Android studio and gradle build not working

Hi, I’m trying to build my own android apk with android studio. In AWD the test build is starting but app is crashing immediately. Same when I build the apk and transfer it to my Android12 device. No logs in Android studio.
I’m trying to build the ‘fatDebug’ or ‘fatRelease’ version. Both build are crashing.
I have used the complete guide on your github readme page

By the way, why is there no f-droid build variant ??

EDIT: in logcat I have found his: libnative-utils.so not found
Why ??

Here the error of ndk build:

Android NDK: ERROR:jni/Android.mk:deltachat-core-rust: LOCAL_SRC_FILES points to a missing file
Android NDK: Check that jni/armeabi-v7a/libdeltachat.a exists or that its path is correct
/home/ich/Android/Sdk/ndk/25.0.8221429/build/core/prebuilt-library.mk:51: *** Android NDK: Aborting . Schluss.

you can look at the fdroid data repo under the term com.b44t.messenger (packaged is the old name of the app): metadata/com.b44t.messenger.yml · master · F-Droid / Data · GitLab

does the android nightly work on the device or does it also crash (to confirm it’s the build and not the device)? Index of /android/nightly/

The apps from f-droid are working, but I want build it by my own

I’m always talking about building. I want build a f-droid version and the building instructions don’t work