- public / private newsletter (anyone can join to your public newsletter, private is invite-only)
- publish to static html (connect to netlify, github, vercel, cloudflare, etc.)
- connect/subscribe to other peoples newsletter/newsgroup/subreddit threads
- quick reading/following topics in a decentralized way
- viewer stats & sharings
- connect / view / read / modify other newsgroups/newsletters
Different color surface, its like a “reddit/twitter” client tab to separate from your private chats. Also a search bar to search between topics.
If someone is interested I can create some visuals for this. The core idea is to bypass centralized social media apps, and give all the power for the users to create/modify/delete/share their contents while all could be in private storage or online. How you connect each user email/profile is by accepting other people to join your newsgroup/newsletter in a decentralized way. (the connections should stay somewhere online, like an encrypted newsletter address base)
All text is plain text, and simple static html output.
Is this even possible to make it happen?
Its like Publii CMS, just for emails/newsletters/twitter and reddit like simple txt & static html feeeds: