Greatings from the land of wonder

My person is not sure if custom here, nevertheless thought proper to let arriving be known (using this forum here).

Best greatings from the forests of central Cambodia and may ll your good undertakings always bear quick and traceable fruits.

My person, steady on search of allowable and proper means of communications for the community of monks of the Buddha, generously given, found way here. ( Use of email-server based messenger - Delta similar - possible for Sangha? link: forum(dot)sangham. net /index.php?topic=10210.msg25047#msg25047

Maybe of interest as site feedback: There had been troubles to register and gain verification email: https://forum.sangham.net/index.php?topic=9853.msg25071#msg25071 for the case useful for your team here to know.

My person trust’s that his approaches here will not cause unwished burdens and will try to get into spheres unknown for him, in most careful way (being a total it-dummy).

At least sharing the merits of Master Holger and of yours: Giving the possibility to make use of a messanger-software (Delta) by Mr. Holger

As it is custom to let a giver of dwelling known once one leaves, my person would like to let it be known here.

Appreciation for all your good deeds and may there be always enough occasions to repeat such and meeting often people wothy of generosity, hospitality, sacrifice and veneration, to be able to give into such.

metta & mudita

A joyful sign of appreciation by someone who could receive goodness which is intended beyong world, headed toward right liberatiliberation, my person thought that it might increase proper joy and conviction for some.

Bhuttā bhogā bhaṭā bhaccā Vitiṇṇā āpadāsu me Uddhaggā dakkhiṇā dinnā Atho pañca balī katā Upaṭṭhitā sīlavanto Saññatā brahmacārino Yadatthaṃ bhogam-iccheyya Paṇḍito gharam-āvasaṃ So me attho anuppatto Kataṃ ananutāpiyaṃ Etaṃ anussaraṃ macco Ariya-dhamme ṭhito naro Idheva naṃ pasaṃsanti Pecca sagge pamodatīti.

My wealth has been enjoyed, My dependents supported, protected from calamities by me. I have given lofty offerings, and performed the five oblations. I have provided for the virtuous, the restrained, leaders of the holy life. For whatever aim a wise householder would desire wealth, that aim I have attained. I have done what will not lead to future distress." When this is recollected by a mortal, a person established in the Dhamma of the Noble Ones, He is praised in this life and, after death, rejoices in heaven.