New Deltachat Video - Apps in Chats

Hi everyone!

I’ve just published a new YouTube video about Apps in DeltaChat – a unique and innovative feature that sets Delta Chat apart from other messengers.

Enjoy watching, and I’d love to hear your feedback!

Great video, it showcases the feature quite well. And thanks for featuring my BetterList app. If you have any feedback or feature ideas, feel free to open an issue or send me a mail.

Thank you for the video and the channel with more videos!

I see you are using Youtube to host your IT4Family channel. It makes sense, large reach. I have removed myself from Youtube entire, and I am now using two Peertube instances for all my video hosting. One of them I host myself on my a server I rent physically located in Portugal. I am looking to expand the score of my Peertube instance. Would you be interested to consider to host your channel there? I cannot seem to post any links here, so search for filmspace dot lightcurvefilms dot com . Thanks.