Notify contact requests (let's discuss about this)

but what I am saying is not to treat every email of an unaccepted contact as independent but to group them all, this would be better when dealing with spam or lots of messages, to have the contact request view to look just like the normal chatlist view, just like Spike does, it is better to group them as a chat list than a messy bunch of bubbles messages

Yes, that’s what I gathered from

and fully agree.

Reusing the chat-list view for the list of emails, now that’s a darn good one! :slight_smile:
Why has nobody thought of that, very nice! Just thinking of how it can ease manual checking and management of the emails. (Not withstanding, of course, a different default download policy (headers only), also-delete-on-server by default, and other email clients managing and deleting messages in the inbox.)

1 Like

Good proposal :slight_smile:
But in every case there should be a hint of new messages into that.
For me that’s the main thing in the moment!

2 Likes

So, as I see, we will have a chat list with accepted contacts and another chat list with “contact requests”. I think you could access each of them, just by sliding the lists, to the right or to the left so as not to complicate with more buttons.