Delta Chat version
When I have ‘Send copy to self’ enabled, messages from me should be automatically marked as ‘Read’ in the IMAP folder, just like incoming read messages are.
I see incoming messages get set to read in IMAP as expected, but any messages from me end up in the IMAP folder marked as unread. This makes regular e-mail handling more cluttered - I have a mix of ‘normal’ mail and Delta messages in the same account, albeit in different folders.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- With all of the ‘Watch … folder’ settings, ‘Send copy to self’ and ‘Automatic moves …’ enabled
- Send a message to a non-Delta recipient
- Note that it stays permanently unread in the DeltaChat IMAP folder <-- the bug
- Non-Delta recipient replies
- Reply shows up in Delta, and in the DeltaChat IMAP folder, getting quickly marked as read
- Reply to that reply from within Delta. The reply shows up in DeltaChat IMAP folder, but again stays permanently unread.
As with the previous topic, can be provided if it’s a non-obvious problem unique to my environment.