Several proposals and observations

Perdón nuevamente ago mi mayor esfuerzo para poder participar casi que estoy entendiendo como funciona el foro.
///////
Agradezco esta aplicación, una muy buena opción para los problemas de comunicación en Cuba, prácticamente la instaló a mas de un cliente por día y cada ves se vuelve más popular, por eso me atrevo a hacer alguna, recomendaciones:

:heavy_check_mark: Quitar lineas entre Chat, similar Messenger: realmente da una sensación tan grande de limpieza y ligereza, que se agradecería.
:heavy_check_mark:Imagen de contactos más grandes.
:heavy_check_mark:Posibilidades de ver mensajes en html en su formato original (como una opción en el propio mensage.)
:heavy_check_mark:Me gustaría que todos los mensages entren por defecto en el Chat, que fuera una opción bloquearlos, esto haria un poco más simple la aplicación.
:heavy_check_mark:Me gustaría que soporte mensage de difusión tipo correo con copia oculta para enviar mensajes masivos sin compartir contactos.
:heavy_check_mark:Ampliar compatibilidad con otras aplicaciones en la opción. Adjutar/archivo/; aplicaciones similares muestran muchas más opciones en este apartado.
:heavy_check_mark:Me gustaría que tuviera opciones más potente de ahorro de datos casi todas las aplicaciones de mensageria tienes esta opciones para usuarios con pocos recursos pues pieso que son ellos los principales usuarios de esta aplicación.
:heavy_check_mark: Me gustaría que el sonido se haga al enviarse el mensaje no al darle enviar.
:heavy_check_mark: Me gustaría que en los correos con imágenes adjunto la foto salga primero y después el texto.

Problemas encontrados:
:heavy_check_mark: No siempre coge la foto del contacto
:heavy_check_mark:No comparte foto de perfil tal y como lo dice la aplicación.
:heavy_check_mark: Borro el mensaje antes de que se enviará y más tarde cuando me conecto parece que queda pendiente por que se envía una copia del mensaje que ya había borrado.
:heavy_check_mark: Cuando envió adjunto + texto juntos en el mismo mensage aveses no yegan no me queda claro si es por el servido al que lo envió.

No se porque se transforma todo cuando lo envío, que cosa estos traductores.

Translation:

Sorry again I do my best to participate, I’m almost understanding how the forum works.
///////
I appreciate this application, a very good option for communication problems in Cuba, practically I install it to more than one client per day and each time it becomes more popular, that’s why I dare to do some recommendations:
:heavy_check_mark: Remove lines between Chat, similar to Messenger(from Facebook), really gives a feeling of clean and light, that would be appreciated.
:heavy_check_mark: Bigger contact images.
:heavy_check_mark: Support to see messages in html in its original format (as an option in the message itself).
:heavy_check_mark: I would like all messages to enter by default in the chat (all contact trusted by default), this would make the application a little simpler.
:heavy_check_mark: I would like you to support email broadcasting with hidden copy to send bulk messages without sharing contacts.
:heavy_check_mark: Expand compatibility with other applications in the option Attachment/archive/; Similar applications show many more options in this section.
:heavy_check_mark: I would like you to have more powerful options for saving data. Almost all the chat/messenger apps have these options for users with few resources, and I think they are the main users of this application.
:heavy_check_mark: I would like the bubble sound to be played when the message is sent not when I press the send button.
:heavy_check_mark: I would like the photo to appear first and then the text in the classic emails with attached images.

Problems found:
:heavy_check_mark: Do not always take the contact’s picture
:heavy_check_mark: Do not share profile picture as the application says.
:heavy_check_mark: I delete the message before it will be sent and later when I connect it seems to be pending because it sends a copy of the message that had already been deleted.
:heavy_check_mark: When sent attachment + text together in the same message sometimes it doesn’t arrive, it is not clear to me if it is an issue with the server I sent it to.

I am also having this issue and it is annoying, I have to delete the message turn off mobile data, stop Delta Chat with the app settings, and still sometimes I have this issue, the message was sent and re-downloaded and show again in my Delta Chat

this is not implemented and if I remember well @r10s had disabled it on current master.

this is already requested here: