Both: Android 10, Windows 10 Home
My impression is there are three lists occuring in Delta.Chat;
- list of chats
- list of contact requests
- list of rejected contacts
I’m curious haw these lists are managed best.
list of chats:
- I can select individual chats or can choose select all.
- I can delete the selected with the consequence they are deleted in the app, but not on the server
list of contact requests
- I can select individual chats but cannot choose select all.
- I can delete the selected ones, but with the consequence they are deleted on both in the App and on the server
list of rejected contacts
- I cannot select individual chats and cannot choose select all.
- I cannot delete them directly (as they cannot be selected) and have to go to a dialogue for each single item of the list and tell each one “stop blocking”
Any correction of my description is welcome, in case I described something in the wrong way.
My impression is, it would be easier to learn and easier to handle, if there was a common way of management for these lists. I would suggest to give identical options to select individually and select all in the management options of each of these lists.
And I would appreciate, if I had the option selecting if my action will have consequences
- only for the app or
- both app and on the server
Generally it would be nice to learn something how these lists are maintained by the app behind the scene