Modify request contact or antispam filter

One of the most common concerns of my friends and mine is the antispam filter or request contact. This filter prevents DC from notifying you that there are requests for new contacts.

I propose that DC has the option to disable this function at the request of the user and that all emails, enter directly and notify you of your arrival. Regardless of whether the list of pending contacts is uncomfortable and should be modified. If I consider it essential to block addresses, not decades manually.

If this function is implemented and the data consumption is reduced, DC would find an important space in the possible users that until now are prevented from using the APK for these characteristics.

In short, you can disable the contact requests or spam filter and behave like any other mail client.

Spanish…

Una de las preocupaciones más comunes de mis amigos y mía, es el filtro antispam o solicitud de nuevo contacto . Este filtro impide que DC te notifique que existen solicitudes de nuevos contactos.

Propongo que DC cuente con la opción de deshabilitar esta función a petición del usuario y que todos los correos, entren directamente y se notifique su llegada. Independientemente de que la lista de contactos pendientes esta incomoda y debe ser modificada. Si considero imprescindible la posibilidad de bloquear las direcciones no décadas de forma manual.

Si se implementa esta función y se reduce el consumo de datos, DC encontraría un espacio importante en los posibles usuarios que hasta ahora se ven impedidos de usar la APK por estas características.

En resumen, poder deshabilitar el filtro antispam o la solicitud de nuevo contacto y que se comporte como cualquier otro cliente de correo.

A notification on new contact requests would be nice.

1 Like

Yes, if I notified new contacts as well as new chat, that would attract attention.
Of course, it would be important to recommend “adbenitez” to mark the number of new applications visibly … He created a debate on this topic and it seems very good.

Spanish…

Si, si notificara los nuevos contactos al igual que los nuevos chat, eso llamaría la atención.
Claro a eso sería importante la recomendación de “adbenitez” poner una marca con el número de nuevas solicitudes de forma visible…. El creó un debate sobre este tema y me parece muy bien.

My proposal is that to this modification, the possibility (at the user’s discretion) of activating the notifications or not … is added, depending on your criteria …

As in other settings that are left at the user’s discretion.

Something like:
ACTIVATE NOTIFICATIONS FOR NEW CONTACTS (YES / NO)

Spanish…

Mi propuesta es que a esa modificación, se le agregue la posibilidad (a voluntad del usuario) de activar las notificaciones o no… en dependencia de su criterio…

Como en otros ajustes que se dejan a voluntad del usuario…

Algo así como:

ACTIVAR NOTIFICACIONES PARA NUEVOS CONTACTOS (SI/NO)

2 Likes

Yeah that’s reasonable, so one can restore the current behavior.
If one is targeted by spam, one can deactivate it to don’t get those notifications.