Beside the existing feature proposal from 2018 which doesn’t fully fit my intention I’m doing this new request/proposal now.
- Provide some basic statistic data about internal data storage consumption, like:
- per chat:
- number of messages
- number of blob files
- total storage consumption (maybe splitted for messages and blobs)
- total number of chats
- top 10 of biggest chats
- for example for last week or last month
- number of messages sent/received
- bytes sent/received
- average of message size sent/received (total size from/to servers, not text body or attachments)
This information could be provided in a simple text file like current view of logfile.
In header of log view there are existing right now some of these informations.
For reference the old feature proposal:
Show message size and other statistics