Start the ChatView by the last message read

“Esta funcionalidad fue sugerida y debatida en un grupo de delta chat cubano y yo me brindé a traerla al foro ya que muchos cubanos no tienen internet”
_________________😃

Esto realmente puede llegar a ser muy útil fundamentalmente en los grupos donde, te tomas un descanso y cuando revisas, puedes tener más de 50 mensajes sin leer y resulta molesto y hasta un poco estresante ponerse a buscar el último mensaje leído.

“machine translation:”

“This functionality was suggested and debated in a group of Cuban Delta-Chat and I offered to bring it to the forum since many Cubans do not have internet”
_________________ :smiley:

This can really be very useful mainly in groups where, you take a break and when you check, you can have more than 50 unread messages and it is annoying and even a bit stressful to look for the last message read.

6 Likes

We need atleast some indication that there are still unread messages

3 Likes

Indeed, this would be really nice to have. It would be way more convenient to start reading and scrolling from the first unread message than vice versa. And even if one prefers starting from the last message, there already is the little arrow to jump to the bottom directly, so this would improve the overall UX covering many use cases.

3 Likes

This would really be a very useful feature. I wish they could implement it!

2 Likes